This Agreement shall be deemed to have been agreed by you for the use of the Application.
If you do not agree to this Agreement, please do not use the functions provided by the Application.
The Application provided by GClue Inc. ("GClue") operates as a virtual server on THETA V, and provide a Web API for operating THETA V. GClue will provide the Application described in Section 2 to users ("You"). You can use the Application in accordance with this Agreement. By using the Application, you are deemed to have agreed this Agreement.
2. The Application
1. You are permitted to use the Application, only within the validly registered period, in accordance with the method specified by GClue, and within the scope not to violate this Agreement.
2. In using the Application, You must not:
(1) violate intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or any other rights or profits of GClue or a third party
(2) send information such that copy, modification, transmission or other actions against the information by GClue to the extent necessary for the Application may lead to infringement of intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, privacy rights, honor, or any other rights or profits of third parties (3) take actions that are, or related to criminal acts
(4) take actions contrary to public order and morals
(5) take actions in violation of any applicable laws
(6) violate this Agreement
(7) send information including computer viruses and other harmful programs
(8) send data exceeding a certain data capacity separately defined by GClue through the Application
(9) take actions that may obstruct GClue's operation of the Application
(10) or take other actions that are deemed inappropriate by GClue
3. If GClue determines that Your actions fall, or will fall, under any of the preceding, GClue may cancel Your registration without prior notice, or stop the Application provision unilaterally. In this case, GClue may delete all or part of the information related to the preceding. GClue will not assume any responsibility for damage caused to You based on measures taken by GClue in accordance with this section.
3. Indemnification of the Application
Regarding other applications provided by GClue or third parties using the Application, GClue does not grantee that they are free from any defects, or are reliable, accurate, complete or effective.
4. Stop or Suspension of the Application
1. GClue shall be able to suspend the use of the Application in whole or in part without notifying You in advance if:
(1) GClue is checking or maintaining the computer system related to the Application periodically or urgently
(2) computer, communication line, et cetera stop due to accident
(3) the Application can not be operated due to force majeure such as fire, power failure, natural disasters
(4) or GClue decides that the Application should be stopped
2. GClue will not assume any responsibility for damage caused to You based on measures taken by GClue in accordance with this section
1. GClue may use information that can not identify specific individuals, such as access information and usage information, for use, investigation and analysis for marketing, promotion of GClue's applications or new application development purposes.
2. For purposes described in Section 5.1, log information including access information, usage status, etc. may be disclosed to business partners.
3. GClue does not store information corresponding to personal information that identifies individuals.
4. In using the Application, You shall not submit or disclose information corresponding to personal information. When submitting and disclosing information corresponding to personal information, it is done by Your responsibility.
7. Dispute Resolution and Compensation of Damages
1. If You give damages to GClue in violation of this Agreement or in connection with the use of the Application, You must compensate GClue for the damages.
2. In the event that You receives complaints from third parties in connection with the Application or disputes arise with those parties, You immediately notifies GClue of the contents of the complaints or disputes, process the complaints or disputes at Your cost and responsibility, and report the results to GClue based on GClue's request.
3. In connection with the use of the Application by You, if GClue receives any damages from third parties due to infringement of rights or for other reasons, You must compensate GClue for the amount of money paid to the third party by GClue based on the damage claims.
8. Changes to Agreement
1. GClue shall be able to change this Agreement at any time by notifying the content of the changes on website or application of GClue with a notice period of not less than 1 day. After the notice period has elapsed, the changes to this Agreement will become effective.
2. You shall always pay attention to the changes to this Agreement announced by GClue. After the announcement, if You uses the Application, it is assumed that You agreed to the changes to this Agreement.
9. Assignment of rights and obligations
1. You can not assign, transfer, set collateral, or dispose of the status, rights or obligations under this Agreement to third parties without prior written consent of GClue.
2. In the event that GClue transfers the business of the Application to another company, GClue can transfer the status, rights and obligations under this Agreement and Your registration information to the assignee of said business transfer. You agrees to this section in advance.
GCLUE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES INCURRED BY USING OR NOT USING THE APPLICATIONS, UNLESS THERE IS DELIBERATE OR SERIOUS NEGLIGENCE ON GCLUE.
11. Applicable Law
In regard to the establishment, effectiveness, execution and interpretation of this Agreement, the Japanese law shall apply.